Welcome to Trøgstad volunteer centre!
Would you like to spend some of your time with others?
Do you want to meet new peole?
Do you have some ideas you would like to realise?
Frivilligsentralen (The Volunteer centre) is a meeting place. We connect people in the community together. Some need help and others wish to help.
The joy of helping others is the payment you get! Help received from the volunteer centre is free of charge.
We are only limited by our imagination!
We have a thrift store and two cafés both run by volunteers. They are both located at Torget 3. in the centre of Skjønnhaug. And in Båstad.
The café in Skjønhaug is open monday- friday 11AM to 2 PM. In Båstad we are open monday-friday from 11AM to 2:30 PM. Please stop by!
The thrift store =Gjenbruksbutikken is open Tuesday-Saturday from 11AM to 2 M. Gjenbruksbutikken have their own facebookpage: Gjenbruksbutikken, Trøgstad. Telephone nr for Gjenbruksbutikken is: 913 37 282.
Our manager has office space in Torvet bok og mer together with the library amoungs others.
Some other activities we are involved in:
- Help with homework
- Reading friend
- Bike taxi (we have electric bikes with room for two passengers that we use to give people a nice ride outdoors so they can feel the wind in their hair)
- Seniorkafe every other Thursday at 2 pm
- A walking friend
- Hyggetreff at Trøgstadheimen every 4th Wednesday of the month at 6:30 pm. We serve food and have entertainment at Trøgstadheimen.
- Needlework group. They make things for sale at the thrift store and for our anual bazaar. They meet every Wedensday at the café from 10:30-13:00.
- Bowls every Tuesday.
- We deliver library books once a month.
- Follow people to different appointments
- Help with grocery shooping
- We sell a lot of waffles at different events!
- Computer training.
- Baby/toddles gatherings